Account Executive, Contract Finance (Field)
We are seeking a passionate and hard-working sales professional who can help government contractors mobilize, get funded, and succeed. You will work with government contractors daily, focus on our contract financing solution suite and deliver top-notch customer service. This is a highly dynamic role is based from our corporate office but requires time in the field and regular travel. It is ideal for the independent, highly-motivated, goals-driven sales professional who has the killer instincts to crush the goals and be number one!
StreetShares offers unique financial solutions for America’s heroes and their communities. StreetShares’ technology captures the social loyalty that exists within the military community and harnesses that trust to lower risk in financial transactions. StreetShares provides a suite of specialty finance products focused on the military and veterans market, including small business funding, lines of credit, and alternatives to VA small business loans for veteran-owned businesses. StreetShares also delivers invoice factoring and account receivables financing for the government contract (GovCon) community, as well as the StreetShares Patriot Express® program. Finally, StreetShares alternative investments, including a veterans social-impact investing product called Veteran Business Bonds. StreetShares is veteran-run and located outside of Washington, D.C. We are digital, customer oriented, nimble, fast moving and have just the right dose of quirky.
- Work and develop a sales pipeline, move and execute to “make it happen” with meetings and closing clients with the company’s tools.
- Provide every government contractor with extraordinary experience.
- Communicate with government contractors via phone, e-mail, and in-person to share the robust benefits of StreetShares government contract financing solutions.
- Evaluate client needs and challenges and present solutions that directly benefit their business and assist them on how to use our online platform.
- Participate in industry meetings, conferences and events and be part of the government contracting community.
- Own the relationship throughout the entire sales cycle and account management history.
- Follow up on leads and maintain an active, accurate pipeline.
- Provide feedback to management team regarding client concerns or trends.
- Maintain accurate and timely data and forecasting within the Sales CRM.
- Be a self-starter and have a passion for delivering a personalized client service experience and transforming how contractors obtain access to capital.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university.
- At least 3 years of financial services sales experience – invoice factoring experience is a plus.
- Proven, verifiable track record of exceeding sales goals.
- Understanding of small business, government contracting and aspects of commercial lending.
- Excellent writing, email, computer and phone skills.
- A strong problem solver and critical thinker with an interest in resolving customer issues.
- Superior time management skills and ability to respond to leads and inquiries quickly and effectively.
- A great attitude and personality, strong work ethic, and emotional intelligence.
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup FinTech environment.
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus.
- Military veterans highly encouraged to apply.
StreetShares offers a competitive salary with fullbenefit package including insurance coverages, a company stock optionprogram, gym memberships, and cell phone reimbursements.