Want to work at a fun and fast-paced, innovative startup and one of the fastest growing in FinTech? Want to help small business owners and veterans? Want to join a cause, not just a company? Join us!
StreetShares is a military focused financial services company reinventing the way businesses interact with their finances. We are digital, customer oriented, nimble, fast moving and have just the right dose of quirky. StreetShares offers unique financial solutions for America’s heroes and their communities. Our technology captures the social loyalty that exists within the military community and harnesses that trust to lower risk in financial transactions. StreetShares is veteran-run and located outside of Washington, D.C. To learn more, please visit: StreetShares.com.
ABOUT THE POSITION
StreetShares’ business development team is hiring a Relationship Manager to manage our strategic partnerships. Our partners provide a primary channel for new and existing StreetShares customers. Our company’s success relies heavily on the success of our partnerships. Reporting to our Chief Product & Investment Officer, you’ll be the central point of contact for our bank and credit union partners. You’ll ensure our partnerships are stable, successful, and that our partner’s experience with StreetShares is nothing short of amazing.
This is a foundational role on our small, but quickly growing team. You’ll have the opportunity to put your name on a major piece of the business. The opportunities for professional growth are vast and in your hands.
- Be the central point of contact owning and executing on all inbound partner requests and inquiries.
- Work effectively across internal teams (sales, marketing, product, credit/finance, etc.) to deliver on partner requests, while understanding internal dependencies and securing resources necessary in order to execute.
- Report to and interact with senior management and executives to indicate the status of the partnership.
- Minimal travel required when establishing new partner relationships.
- Self-starter with relentless energy with a track-record of building successful partnerships.
- 2-5 Years managing enterprise customers or partners.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete plans
- Articulate with superior written and verbal communication.
- Strong organizational, time management, and prioritization skills with great attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, comfort with ambiguity with an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of humor
- Military experience highly desired.
- Bachelor's degree.
StreetShares offers a competitive salary, a stock option program, and full benefit package including insurance coverages, gym memberships, and cell phone reimbursements.