Would you rather join a cause, not just a company? Become a part of one of the fastest growing FinTech companies on the east coast! StreetShares is a military focused financial services company reinventing the way businesses interact with their finances. We are digital, customer oriented, nimble, fast moving and have just the right dose of quirky.
StreetShares is seeking a full time recruiter for 6 weeks with the option of being extended. This recruiter would champion StreetShares' mission and company story to potential candidates from sourcing to hire. Manage the recruiting pipeline and report out on progress weekly to the executive team. This includes assessing applications against a set of criterion as well as screening candidates for culture and job fit. Achieve a hiring goal of 8 hires with 50% of those being Veterans. You’ll work directly with key leadership to establish hiring plans and ideal candidates. This position is located in our Reston, VA headquarters.
StreetShares offers unique financial solutions for America’s heroes and their communities. StreetShares’ technology captures the social loyalty that exists within the military community and harnesses that trust to lower risk in financial transactions. StreetShares provides a suite of specialty finance products focused on the military and veterans market, including small business funding, lines of credit, and alternatives to VA small business loans for vet-owned businesses. StreetShares is also a factoring company offering invoice factoring and account receivables financing for the government contract (GovCon) community, as well as the StreetShares Patriot Express® program. StreetShares offers alternative investments, including a veterans social-impact investing product called Veteran Business Bonds. StreetShares is veteran-run and located outside of Washington, D.C. To learn more, please visit: StreetShares.com.
- Organized and transparent
- Self starter, needs little direction
- Proactively generates and responds to interested candidates
- Stellar calendar management and interview preparedness with the goal of preparing the candidate and the interviewer
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to be nimble and operate in a fast paced environment
- connected in the veteran community
- past experience building sales team with focus on top of funnel sales, lead generation
- experience placing candidates in call centers selling insurance or retail finance products