Sales Operations Associate
StreetShares is the veteran affinity Fintech firm of the 21st century. With nearly 60,000 members, StreetShares is a social lending platform that provides loans, lines of credit, and contract financing to small business owners as well as government contractors nationwide. StreetShares also has investing options like Veteran Business Bonds, open to anyone in the U.S.
We are looking for an energized Sales Operations Associate to drive the analytics and reporting that will “make it happen” for the sales team members in our lending businesses (loans, lines of credit, government contract finance) and the company as a whole more. Reporting to the COO and working side by side with sales managers, sales team members and leaders of other StreetShares teams, you will have the opportunity to have tremendous impact in accelerating growth.
- Create analytical reports that tell the story of our sales performance. Iterate and innovate to continuously improve the quality of our data and insights.
- Lead segmentation and targeting, making sure our sales team are pointed in the right direction.
- Enable effective forecasting by providing sales and executive leaders with analytics and guidance.
- Drive process improvement across the sales funnel by highlighting improvement opportunity areas, and collaborating with sales team members and sales managers to test and roll out new tactics and process modifications.
- Collaborate with analytical peers in Credit, Marketing and other functions to continuously raise the bar in StreetShares’ use of data and sophisticated analytics to drive our business forward.
- This is an entrepreneurial company. We respond nimbly and move quickly. Your responsibilities will evolve.
- Be creative and bold. Make a difference.
- 2-5 years in sales operations or a comparable customer-analytics heavy role.
- Salesforce.com and Excel wizardry are big pluses.
- Customer-centricity that informs how you serve both your internal “customers” and the small business owners to whom StreetShares provides financing.
- Problem-solving fanaticism -- you get really psyched by the idea of coming into work each day to identify and resolve issues that are holding back your colleagues, and seeking out ways for them to be even more successful.
- Excitement about being in a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment.
StreetShares offers a competitive salary, a stock option program, and full benefit package including insurance coverages, gym memberships, and cell phone reimbursements.
We're also about to move into a killer new office.