Digital Marketing Manager
Would you rather join a cause, not just a company? Become a part of one of the fastest growing FinTech companies on the east coast! StreetShares is a military focused financial services company reinventing the way businesses interact with their finances. We are digital, customer oriented, nimble, fast moving and have just the right dose of quirky.
Looking for an innovative Digital Marketing Manager to join StreetShares, a fast growing fintech startup in the DC Metro area. StreetShares is completely transforming financial services for the military veteran community and beyond. The role will report to the VP, Marketing and will be responsible for developing and executing on all aspects of our digital marketing agenda. Hubspot & Moz experts wanted!
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop and execute against a digital marketing agenda for small business loan, investment and community products
- Manage HubSpot, email campaigns, communications, blogs, social media, create landing pages
- Manage multiple digital channels, including AdWords, re-targeting, SEO, social media, display and content marketing platforms
- Manage creative development process internally and with external agencies, as required
- Manage affiliate marketing program
- Be comfortable with intentional experimentation: Test, measure, learn, repeat
- Work with other marketing, digital and content associates, both inside and outside the company to craft an integrated and results driven agenda
- We are a team, not a matrix. Be comfortable working with others, but also stepping up when necessary
The following are requirements for the job:
- 1-2 years experience in digital marketing (financial services a plus but not required)
- Proficiency with marketing metrics and analysis
- Prefer hands on experience in the following digital marketing platforms: Hubspot, Google Analytics, AdWords.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, data.
StreetShares offers a competitive salary with fullbenefit package including insurance coverages, a company stock option program, gym memberships, and cell phone reimbursements.
StreetShares offers unique financial solutions for America’s heroes and their communities. StreetShares’ technology captures the social loyalty that exists within the military community and harnesses that trust to lower risk in financial transactions. StreetShares provides a suite of specialty finance products focused on the military and veterans market, including small business funding, lines of credit, and alternatives to VA small business loans for vet-owned businesses. StreetShares is also a factoring company offering invoice factoring and account receivables financing for the government contract (GovCon) community, as well as the StreetShares Patriot Express® program. StreetShares offers alternative investments, including a veterans social-impact investing product called Veteran Business Bonds. StreetShares is veteran-run and located outside of Washington, D.C. To learn more, please visit: StreetShares.com.