Digital Marketing Manager
Looking for an innovative Manager of Digital Marketing to join StreetShares, a fast growing fintech startup in the DC Metro area. StreetShares is completely transforming financial services for the military veteran community and beyond. The role will report to the VP, Marketing and will be responsible for developing and executing on all aspects of our digital marketing agenda.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop and execute against a digital marketing agenda for small business loan, investment and community products
- Manage HubSpot, email campaigns, communications, blogs, social media, create landing pages
- Manage digital channels, including AdWords, re-targeting, SEO, social media, display and content marketing platforms
- Manage creative development process internally and with external designers, as required
- Be comfortable with intentional experimentation: Test, measure, learn, repeat
- Work with other marketing, digital and content associates, both inside and outside the company to craft an integrated and results driven agenda
- We are a team, not a matrix. Be comfortable working with others, but also stepping up when necessary
The following are requirements for the job:
- 1-2 years experience in digital marketing (financial services a plus but not required)
- Proficiency with marketing metrics and analysis
- Prefer hands on experience in the following digital marketing platforms: Hubspot, Google Analytics, AdWords.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, data.
Work in very dynamic and fast paced team environment. Leave your corporate cubicle behind and come and experience real professional development and true ownership. Opportunity to get in on an early stage company that has already raised 2 rounds of venture capital. Strong team based environment with significant experience and traction in the space.