Want to work at a fun, fast-growing fintech startup that helps small business owners and veterans? Would you rather join a cause, not just a company? If so, you should join us.
We’re looking for a rock star design professional who will be responsible for conceptualizing, creating and executing one-of-a-kind customer experiences for StreetShares. You should be able to think strategically and turn your ideas into stunning designs. You’ll work directly with key leadership to drive product innovation through digital design efforts. This position is located in our Reston, VA headquarters and reports to the VP of Product Technology.
- Empathize with StreetShares customers and their experience as input into the digital design process.
- Create designs for variety of uses, including UX wireframes, web UI, digital marketing, and mobile.
- Participate in each step of the project: ideation, Iteration, production, and follow-up as a member of an agile sprint team.
- Take existing StreetShares designs and develop them into a formal style guide.
- Collaborate closely with the technology, product and business teams to build, extend and maintain the StreetShares digital experience.
- Using HTML and CSS, execute responsive designs in collaboration with development team
- BS in Human Computer Interaction, BA in Graphic Design or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of proven, multi-discipline experience.
- The ability to understand complex concepts and translate them into clear and simple designs.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and just figuring it out.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (especially Illustrator and Photoshop) and PowerPoint.
- Familiar with latest trends in web design and user experience.
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Able to effectively communicate with a variety of personalities and roles, from the CEO to the web developers.
- Niceness, humility, and a sense of humor. This is important!
- MUST SUBMIT A LINK TO A PORTFOLIO
- Competitive salary with full benefits package
- Casual dress
- Equity component to compensation plan
- High potential for growth within fast growing fintech company