Inside Sales Account Executive
Would you rather join a cause, not just a company? Become a part of one of the fastest growing FinTech companies on the east coast! StreetShares is a military focused financial services company reinventing the way businesses interact with their finances. We are digital, customer oriented, nimble, fast moving and have just the right dose of quirky.
Job Description: We are seeking a passionate and hard-working person who is a champion for main street small business. You will work with small business owners daily to assist them through the StreetShares loan application experience, focusing on loan sales and top-notch customer service. In addition, you will help improve and define our operations as the company rapidly grows. Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, startup team environment.
StreetShares offers unique financial solutions for America’s heroes and their communities. StreetShares’ technology captures the social loyalty that exists within the military community and harnesses that trust to lower risk in financial transactions. StreetShares provides a suite of specialty finance products focused on the military and veterans market, including small business funding, lines of credit, and alternatives to VA small business loans for vet-owned businesses. StreetShares is also a factoring company offering invoice factoring and account receivables financing for the government contract (GovCon) community, as well as the StreetShares Patriot Express® program. StreetShares offers alternative investments, including a veterans social-impact investing product called Veteran Business Bonds. StreetShares is veteran-run and located outside of Washington, D.C. To learn more, please visit: StreetShares.com.
- Provide every customer with an extraordinary experience.
- Communicate with small business owners via phone and e-mail to share the benefits of true social marketplace lending at StreetShares.
- Guide small business owners through the loan application process and own the relationship from prospecting and underwriting to customer service, throughout the duration of the customer interaction.
- Evaluate customer needs and assist in educating new users on how to use our online platform.
- Follow up on small business leads, maintain an active pipeline daily, and assist in pre-qualifying small businesses for a loan.
- Provide feedback to management team regarding customer concerns or trends.
- Assist in developing new company account management and customer procedures and policies.
- Passion for delivering a personalized customer service experience and transforming how business owners receive access to capital.
- Bachelor's degree from a four year college or university.
- At least 2 years of sales experience.
- A great attitude and personality, strong work ethic, and emotional intelligence.
- Excellent writing, email, computer, and phone skills.
- A strong problem solver and critical thinker with an interest in resolving customer issues.
- Superior time management skills and ability to respond to leads and inquiries quickly and effectively.
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus.
StreetShares offers a competitive salary with fullbenefit package including insurance coverages, a company stock option program, gym memberships, and cell phone reimbursements.