Inside Sales Associate
Want to work at a fun, innovative startup? Want to help small business owners and veterans? Want to join a cause, not just a company? Interested in alternative finance, crowd-funding, or peer lending? Join us!
Job Description: We are seeking a passionate and hard-working person who is a champion for main street small business. You will work with small business owners daily to assist them through the StreetShares loan application experience, focusing on loan sales and top-notch customer service. In addition, you will help improve and define our operations as the company rapidly grows. Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, startup team environment.
- Provide every customer with an extraordinary experience.
- Communicate with small business owners via phone and e-mail to share the benefits of true social marketplace lending at StreetShares.
- Guide small business owners through the loan application process and own the relationship from prospecting and underwriting to customer service, throughout the duration of the customer interaction.
- Evaluate customer needs and assist in educating new users on how to use our online platform.
- Follow up on small business leads, maintain an active pipeline daily, and assist in pre-qualifying small businesses for a loan.
- Provide feedback to management team regarding customer concerns or trends.
- Assist in developing new company account management and customer procedures and policies.
- Passion for delivering a personalized customer service experience and transforming how business owners receive access to capital.
- Bachelor's degree from a four year college or university.
- At least 2 years of sales experience.
- A great attitude and personality, strong work ethic, and emotional intelligence.
- Excellent writing, email, computer, and phone skills.
- A strong problem solver and critical thinker with an interest in resolving customer issues.
- Superior time management skills and ability to respond to leads and inquiries quickly and effectively.
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus.