Vice President of Sales
Would you rather join a cause, not just a company? Become a part of one of the fastest growing FinTech companies on the east coast! StreetShares is a military focused financial services company reinventing the way businesses interact with their finances. We are digital, customer oriented, nimble, fast moving and have just the right dose of quirky.
- Directly lead and manage the lending sales manager and the associated team of lending sales representatives and sales development representatives
- Have a strong background and interest in motivating, mentoring, and measuring aggressive sales teams with mission critical sales goals in a fast-growing small business lending space
- Be extremely proficient in sales management tools as such Salesforce CRM, InsightSquared, and other Create a break out brand and marketing strategy for a young but established startup.
- Work with founders to define and implement overall creative vision and voice for all brand, marketing and communication channels
- Create integrated marketing strategies across digital, content, partner, offline and out-of-home channels
- Optimize significant portion of the companies spend in order to maximize customer and company value
- Develop new channels, primarily in the digital and content areas
- Run marketing operations, some outsourced. Be able to act at the strategic and operational level.
- Be comfortable with intentional experimentation: Test, learn, measure, repeat.
StreetShares offers unique financial solutions for America’s heroes and their communities. StreetShares’ technology captures the social loyalty that exists within the military community and harnesses that trust to lower risk in financial transactions. StreetShares provides a suite of specialty finance products focused on the military and veterans market, including small business funding, lines of credit, and alternatives to VA small business loans for vet-owned businesses. StreetShares is also a factoring company offering invoice factoring and account receivables financing for the government contract (GovCon) community, as well as the StreetShares Patriot Express® program. StreetShares offers alternative investments, including a veterans social-impact investing product called Veteran Business Bonds. StreetShares is veteran-run and located outside of Washington, D.C. To learn more, please visit: StreetShares.com.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in digital and direct marketing within the financial services and/or technology industries
- Strong proficiency with marketing metrics and analysis
- Experience in working wimth external marketing and PR agencies and vendors a plus
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, numerate
- Direct experience with or strong affinity for the US military community a plus
- You can't be a jerk: you have to work with other people
StreetShares offers a competitive salary with fullbenefit package including insurance coverages, a company stock option program, gym memberships, and cell phone reimbursements.