Vice President, Marketing & Brand
VP, Marketing & Brand
ABOUT THE COMPANY
StreetShares offers unique financial solutions for America’s heroes and their communities. StreetShares’ technology captures the social loyalty that exists within the military community and harnesses that trust to lower risk in financial transactions. StreetShares provides a suite of specialty finance products focused on the military and veterans market, including small business funding, lines of credit, and alternatives to VA small business loans for vet-owned businesses. StreetShares is also a factoring company offering invoice factoring and account receivables financing for the government contract (GovCon) community, as well as the StreetShares Patriot Express® program. StreetShares offers alternative investments, including a veterans social-impact investing product called Veteran Business Bonds. StreetShares has also developed proprietary Business Lending as a Service solution for financial institutions that can streamline their small business lending.
StreetShares is veteran-run and located outside of Washington, D.C. To learn more, please visit: StreetShares.com.
Love marketing and technology? Love the idea of creating and executing on a compelling vision? Believe branding and marketing can drastically change the destination of the business? Are you an accomplished people leader who is good at managing and leading high performing teams but also enjoy rolling up your sleeves?
Become a part of one of the fastest growing FinTech companies on the east coast! StreetShares is a military focused financial services company reinventing the way businesses interact with their finances. We are digital, customer oriented, nimble, fast moving and numbers driven.
We are looking for a visionary and analytically driven leader who can lead marketing and brand. You will be responsible for taking marketing and branding efforts to the next level. You will be responsible for developing our marketing destination, strategy and execution roadmap.This position works directly for the Chief Growth Officer and is located in our Reston, VA headquarters.
- Act as a thought-leader and change-agent across all aspects of marketing and branding
- Lead marketing and brand team for the entire organization
- Successfully use analytics, market research, communication, advertising, public relations, digital and direct mail marketing to generate profitable leads
- Analyze lead acquisition channels and cost to acquire a customer across various channels. Refine and optimize marketing campaigns continuously
- Responsible for creating and executing data driven marketing tests to optimize marketing strategy
- Manage all marketing projects including launches, collateral, customer communications, PPC/online campaigns and multimedia
- Manage the strategy and creation of all branding, website content, public relations, social media and marketing campaigns
- Full authority and control over multi-million-dollar marketing and branding budget
- 10+ years of marketing and branding experience with progressively increasing levels of responsibility
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good mix of quant and creative skills. Be very comfortable with numbers and metrics and at the same time can get and drive the big picture
- Experience with marketing across various channels including digital, direct mail, SEO, SEM etc.
- Be comfortable rolling up sleeves as well as thinking very strategically
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or a quantitative field
- Marketing and branding experience with a financial services institution
Nice to Have
- Experience with marketing SAAS services to banks, credit unions etc.
- MBA from a reputable institute
- Experience with leading early / mid-stage companies and scaling them large-scale companies
StreetShares offers a competitive salary with full benefit package including insurance coverages, a company stock option program, gym memberships, and cell phone reimbursements.