Client Success & Operations
Client Success Operations
StreetShares is the veteran affinity financial services firm of the 21st century. With nearly 60,000 members, StreetShares provides loans, lines of credit, and contract financing to small business owners as well as government contractors nationwide.
We are looking for an Account Operations Associate to accelerate the growth of our Contract Finance team, tasked with making the government contract finance team and the company as a whole more and more successful.
- Engage and build relationships with clients through their entire experience across multiple StreetShares products
- Evaluate client documentation to initiate transactions and make recommendations for our internal users and clients.
- Collaborate with analytical peers in Credit, Marketing and other functions to continuously raise the bar in StreetShares’ use of data and sophisticated analytics to drive our business forward.
- Evaluate potential and existing client contracts with federal and commercial entities for continued value creation
- Be creative, enthusiastic about solving problems and improving your own job each day
- 1-3 years in consulting, client facing, or other analytics heavy role.
- Prior experience with government contracts, contracting officers or other U.S. government agencies preferred
- Fastidious attention to detail and love working with numbers
- Client facing experience that informs how you serve both your internal team and the small business owners to whom StreetShares provides financing.
- Problem-solving fanaticism -- you get psyched by the idea of coming into work each day to identify and resolve issues and seeking out ways for them to be even more successful, both for clients and internal teams
- Military experience a plus
StreetShares offers a competitive salary with full benefit package including insurance coverages, a company stock option program, gym memberships, and cell phone reimbursements.