Director of Partner Products and Experience
Want to work at a fun, innovative FinTech? Want to help small business owners? Join StreetShares.
StreetShares powersbanks, credit unions and non-financial companies to provide financing to their small business customers through its unique Lending-as-a-Service products.
Job Description: We are seeking a passionate director-level product manager to provide product leadership focused on Partner products and experience working with customers, users, stakeholders and the engineering team. You will be expected to provide broad, hands-on leadership with the design, development and rollout of StreetShares products. You will report directly to the CPO, and be located in our headquarters office in Reston, VA.
- Be the customer advocate within the team; understand deeply how partners/clients get value from their products through instrumentation and direct feedback. Work closely with stakeholders and customers to prioritize new product development and resolve issues.
- Own the UX, product backlog and maintain processes for prioritizing features, building out product specs, and scoping/estimating development effort.
- Help implement and foster effective Agile/Scrum mindset and processes. Participate in a cross-functional agile team responsible for writing the functional requirements, working with the Engineering team.
- Manage pilot deployments and work closely with customers and stakeholders to get early feedback and input.
- Develop, measure and communicate KPIs for product impact and product adoption.
- Work with stakeholders to articulate the value proposition and differentiators in the offering.
- A product leader and technologist with a history of defining and launching excellent Cloud products with a deep appreciation for UX.
- Background in financial / banking industry ideally in lending and payments.
- Demonstrated ability to balance long-term roadmap vision with the unavoidable shifting of short-term priorities in an agile, startup environment.
- Expertise in early-stage customer discovery / lean startup processes, as well as later stage product planning, product marketing, and product development.
- Excellent communication to both commercial-facing and technical team members.
Finally, as a young company we all have to wear multiple hats at times. You should expect to do things outside of your job description and nothing should be considered off limits. Get comfortable being uncomfortable… and have fun.