Field Sales (Outside Sales) Representative
Looking for a hot professional services sales opportunity where you can work remotely and execute? Then join the veteran affinity financial services firm of the 21st century and one of the fastest growing FinTech companies on the east coast! We are hiring for remote professionals to work in key markets like Alabama, California, Colorado, Florida, Texas, and others.
Wherever there is a concentration of government contractors, there will be StreetShares. With nearly 60,000 members, StreetShares provides contract financing to government contractors nationwide.
We are seeking a passionate and hard-working sales professional who can help government contractors mobilize, get funded, and succeed. You will work with government contractors daily to assist them through the StreetShares loan application experience, focus on our contract financing solution suite, and deliver top-notch customer service. This is a highly dynamic role base in the field for StreetShares that requires travel and is ideal for the independent, goals-driven sales professional. Must be comfortable working remotely for a fast-paced, FinTech team.
StreetShares offers unique financial solutions for America’s heroes and their communities. StreetShares’ technology captures the social loyalty that exists within the military community and harnesses that trust to lower risk in financial transactions. StreetShares provides a suite of specialty finance products focused on the military and veterans market, including small business funding, lines of credit, and alternatives to VA small business loans for veteran-owned businesses. StreetShares also delivers invoice factoring and account receivables financing for the government contract (GovCon) community, as well as the StreetShares Patriot Express® program. Finally, StreetShares alternative investments, including a veterans social-impact investing product called Veteran Business Bonds. StreetShares is veteran-run and located outside of Washington, D.C. To learn more, please visit: StreetShares.com.
- Be a self-starter, work and develop a sales pipeline, move and execute to “make it happen” with meetings and closing clients with the company’s tools.
- Provide every government contractor with extraordinary experience.
- Communicate with government contractors via phone, e-mail, and in-person to share the robust benefits of StreetShares government contract financing solutions.
- Guide contractors through the loan application process and own the relationship from prospecting and underwriting to client service, throughout the duration of the client interaction.
- Evaluate client needs and assist in educating new ones on how to use our online platform.
- Follow up on leads, maintain an active pipeline daily, and assist in pre-qualifying contractors for funding.
- Provide feedback to management team regarding client concerns or trends.
- Assist in developing new company account management and client procedures and policies.
- Passion for delivering a personalized client service experience and transforming how contractors obtain access to capital.
- Bachelor's degree from a four year college or university.
- At least 2 years of sales experience.
- A great attitude and personality, strong work ethic, and emotional intelligence.
- Excellent writing, email, computer, and phone skills.
- A strong problem solver and critical thinker with an interest in resolving customer issues.
- Superior time management skills and ability to respond to leads and inquiries quickly and effectively.
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus.
- Military veterans highly encouraged to apply.
StreetShares offers a competitive salary with full benefit package including insurance coverages, a company stock option program, gym memberships, and cell phone reimbursements.